ARE YOU READY TO BECOME AN AWARD-WINNING BUSINESS?
But you needn’t just take our word for it. award-winning companies outperformed comparison companies by an average of 17% for sales and 36% for share value after just 3 years.
Current indicative concepts are listed below:
- Results Orientation – Excellence is achieving results that impress all the organization’s stakeholders.
- Customer Focus – Excellence is creating sustainable customer value.
- Leadership & Constancy of Purpose – Excellence is visionary and inspirational leadership, coupled with purpose.
- Management by Processes & Facts – Excellence is managing the organization through a set of interdependent and interrelated systems, processes and facts.
- People Development & Involvement – Excellence is maximizing the contribution of employees through their development and involvement.
- Continuous Learning, Innovation & Improvement – Excellence is challenging the status quo and effecting change by using learning to create innovation and improvement opportunities.
- Partnership Development – Excellence is developing and maintaining value-adding partnerships.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Excellence is exceeding the minimum regulatory framework in which the organization operates and to strive to understand and respond to the expectations of their stakeholders in society.
The benefits of winning Business Awards
Help your business and outstanding team members to win the awards they deserve.