To facilitate the reporting of your sales for the ongoing sales incentives program, we have prepared a reporting template to ensure consistent and organized submission of your achievements. Here are the details:
1. Client’s Name:
• Enter the name of the client or company with whom you have closed the sponsorship package deal.
2. Package Sold:
• Specify the details of the sponsorship package that was successfully sold.
• Include any relevant information, such as the package name or level.
3. Value of Sale:
• Indicate the value or monetary amount associated with the sponsorship package sold.
• Use the appropriate currency symbol and be accurate in your reporting.
4. Date of Closure:
• Provide the date on which the sale was finalized and the sponsorship package deal was closed.
• Download the provided reporting template, which will be shared with you via email or made available on our internal platform.
• Fill in the required information for each successful sponsorship package sale.
• Submit the completed template to the designated sales coordinator by the specified deadline on a weekly basis.
• Ensure the accuracy of the reported details, as they will be used to track your progress and determine the winners of the sales incentives program.
Remember, timely and accurate reporting is vital for the smooth operation and fairness of the program. Make sure to adhere to the guidelines and submit your reports promptly.
If you have any questions or need further clarification on how to use the reporting template, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the sales management team. We’re here to assist you throughout the process.
Best of luck with your sales efforts, and may your achievements propel you towards success!